Thursday, October 10, 2013

Streaming The Blue Veil (1951) Online

The Blue Veil (1951)The Blue Veil (1951)iMDB Rating: 7.4
Date Released : 10 January 1952
Genre : Drama
Stars : Jane Wyman, Charles Laughton, Joan Blondell, Richard Carlson. Louise Mason is a young widow who fills her empty life with the task of becoming a children's nurse. As the years pass, and the widow tries to find her own place in life, her young charges, the children of various employers, grow and soon find themselves ready to face the world. When it seems that she will be alone, the nurse finds that her 'children' have ideas of their own in regards to helping..." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Louise Mason is a young widow who fills her empty life with the task of becoming a children's nurse. As the years pass, and the widow tries to find her own place in life, her young charges, the children of various employers, grow and soon find themselves ready to face the world. When it seems that she will be alone, the nurse finds that her 'children' have ideas of their own in regards to helping their beloved mentor.

Watch The Blue Veil Trailer :

Review :

How much I enjoy old movies and miniseries

Although my home for the past 25 years has been here, I was born and educated in London England. I remember seeing THE BLUE VEIL as a young child and I have never forgotten it. I couldn't stop crying for days, that's how intense Miss Wyman's outstanding performance had a hold on my heart. I have managed to collect quite a good number of old favourite movies and mini-series of mine. Luckily we have the Turner Classic Movies channel on our cable TV, but although there have been many classic movies, "THE BEST" (in my opinion) has not been forthcoming. I buy the weekly TV Guide as soon as it hits the shops hoping for a miracle that I will finally see this BEAUTIFUL movie once again. Being quite a newcomer to the Internet (only 1 month) I haven't yet been able to locate enough old movie stores or companies, so my search for this film has failed till now. However, I won't give up especially after reading other viewers' comments and I hope our letters will finally reach their goal and someone with influence in the right place can see to it that this movie is once again aired.

No comments:

Post a Comment